Diamond Grow® Humi[K] ES combines elemental sulfur with functional humic acids to enhance nutrient use efficiency and correct alkali soilsDiamond Grow® Humi[K] ES was formulated as a source of sulfur that combines elemental sulfur with humic acids to enhance nutrient use efficiency. Additionally, Humi[K] ES can be used as both a source of plant nutrient sulfur and/or as an amendment for correcting alkali soils.
Support root growth and soil symbiotics with Humi[K] ES:
For rapid conversion of elemental sulfur, broadcast application of organosulfur compounds is very beneficial for application in fall, winter, and early spring.
Our organosulfurs can serve as an innovative tool for growers globally. With our applied, state-of-the-art, and dynamic technology, they will help overcome a plethora of soil problems, along with yield, quality, fertilizer use efficiency and return-on-investment.
At Humic Growth Solutions, we perfected the art and science of organosulfur matrices for enhancing soil health, fertilizer use efficiencies, and yield and quality outputs. When Humi[K] interacts with elemental sulfur and is applied in the soil, the humic substances activate the TB bacteria to biologically convert elemental sulfur to sulfate, and in turn, to sulfuric acid. This is a biological, rather than chemical process.
- Sulfate plays a pronounced role in protein synthesis, producing amino acids, enzymes, and vitamins. It also helps soil fortify plant resistance to assorted diseases.
- It can be used to balance and spoon-feed a plethora of crops with soil pH ranging from 5-7, ensuring sustainable plant growth. These crops can range from blueberries, vegetable and row crops, to orchards.
- While slow release of S creates sulfate for immediate use, it also transports sulfur, thus ensuring further sulfate-sulfur formation throughout assorted stages of plant growth.
- Applying organosulfurs in high pH soils with excess salts and Mg in autumn (at 300-900 lbs/acre every four years (Contingent upon particular Ph, free lime, salt and Mg levels) will enhance soil’s physical, chemical, and biological matrices, thus ensuring optimal crop yields and overall quality.
- Organosulfurs in conjunction with required N levels will enhance N:S ratios in crops with high protein requirements. Our own Humi[K] creates organosulfur complexes, as delineated above. These in turn create desirable soil textures and structures and loosen soils in tied clay soils, along with creating ample drainage, suitable aeration, and buffering properties.
Sulfur and our own organosulfurs in particular can serve as an innovative and dynamic tool for growers globally, especially given their vital role as a missing link in influencing overall crop yield and quality. In particular, using HGS state-of-the art and dynamic technology, they will overcome a multitude of soil problems along with enhancing yield, quality, and return-on-investment for the benefit of all.
Directions for Use: One application is recommended per growing season. Proper timing, rate, and placement of Humi[K] ES is important, for desired results and is highly dependent on stage of crop growth, soil fertility levels and environmental conditions. If unsure of application rates for your specific crop(s) or soil(s), please consult your local Agronomic Professional.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:Humi[K] ES can be banded or broadcasted; broadcasting in the fall has the benefit of exposing sulfur pastilles to freeze-thaw and moisture over winter for more thorough disintegration. Repeat applications result in the improvement of soil populations of Sulfur processing bacteria.
Agronomic Crops: 75-400 Ibs./acre (dry )
The combination of humic and sulfur enhances the conversion of sulfur to sulfate, from 30-70%. This is contingent upon dynamics such as soil temperature, moisture, and autotropic bacteria. In sandy or irrigated soils with high rainfall, the slow release of S may create sulfate for immediate plant use (approximately 30%). The remainder of the sulfur is activated to create sulfates and sulfuric acids. It is long lasting and doesn’t leach, hence our use of elemental sulfur over other leachable sulfate forms. In addition, for rapid conversion of elemental sulfur, broadcast application of organosulfur compounds is highly beneficial for application in fall, winter, and the nascent stages of spring.
– 2,000 lb/UST (Super Sack)