Proper water treatment
is your KEY to a successful harvest!
If your current treatment program isn’t working… HGS-7 is the most important improvement you can make to your aquaculture farm.
- Thoroughly sterilize the fry with chlorine before stocking.
- Vibrio control with HGS-7
- Rapid residue decomposition with HGS-7
- The cost of HGS-7 is minimal and much more economical than no treatment at all. Keep your fish and shrimp happy and healthy, maintain control of your water with HGS-7.
- Visible Residue Decomposition • Rapid Vibrio Control
- Increased Survival • Optimal Growth
- Minimize/inhibit the population and growth of vibrio in shrimp/fish hatchery tanks and grow out farms.
- Eliminate the factors that cause vibrio disease and infection.
- Visible speed to decompose the residue to amino acid for algae so as to maintain optimal water quality.
- Drastically reduce ammonia and nitrate levels in the D.O. reservoir.
- Selective, high potency strains of Bacillus Subtitles, Lactobacillus Lactis, Nitrosomonas SP and Nitrobacter SP, along with suitable activators & carriers.
Application & Dosage:
Hatchery: Every 7-10 days.
- Artemia Tank: 3 ppm 2.
- Hatching Tank: 3 ppm 3.
- Larva Tank: 3 ppm.
- Add required quantity of HGS-7 into a filler bag and suspend in the larval tank.
- HGS-7 can be directly added to Algal tanks as early as 4 hours before feeding to larval tanks.
- HGS-7 can also be added to Artemia hatching tanks to minimize vibrio loads.
Here is a professional way to enhance the effectiveness of HGS-7 even further:
Day 1: Mix HGS-7 with “Brown Sugar Water” in a small tank and let it sit overnight.
Day 2: Spread 1/3 of the solution into your pond and then refill the tank with water.
Day 3: Spread 1/2 of the new solution into your pond and then refill the tank with water.
Day 4: Spread the remaining solution into your pond.
Caution: Never keep HGS-7 that has been mixed with water for longer than 5 days, to avoid the development of miscellaneous bacteria in your tank.